Spider Glazing is a part of the frame-less glass system where they provide a synchronized appearance with uninterrupted views. Spider Glazing provide maximum daylight for building interiors, as well as the possibility of placing large transparent glass surface as building envelopes.
Due to its visual attractiveness such architectural building envelopes are commonly used on commercial, residential and hospitality buildings to create premium building skills
- Has provision to make doors and windows
- Toughened glass is used to make such systems
- It’s a water tight system
- Enhanced aesthetics
- Thick glass is used to do such glazing systems
- Can withstand high pressure winds
- Easy to install and maintain
1. Is this safe to use?
Yes these are absolutely safe to use
2. What is the glass thickness used to fabricate such glazing?
12mm toughened glass is used to fabricate such system
3. What is the Average per sq feet cost of such glazing?
The cost range starts from as on as 450/- per sq feet depending on the drawing of the façade
4. What is the color option of glass available while installing such systems?
The 12mm toughened glass sis available in clear , grey and Brown color