Mirror wall panels encourage a refined, spacious aesthetic look no matter where they are placed in the home. Consisting of pieces of high-quality glass, they can add light and dimension to a room in remarkable ways and do a lot of space enhancement.
Because of the versatility of glass architecture, and the endless possibilities of size, shape, color and finish that you can get with custom wall mirrors; this is one feature that you can use to make a bold design statement, without overpowering a space.
Because they are Durable, easy-to-maintain and complementary to any interior design style, huge number of designers today are opting for mirrored walls.
Some of the application areas:-
- Hall way
- Entrance wall
- Alcove wall
- Internal Staircase area
- Athletic Studio
- Behind large pieces of furniture, such as a bed, office desk or surrounding a fireplace
- Anywhere you’d like to draw out more space, light, colour or energy into a room
- Variety of glass can be used(lacquered, mirror etc)
- Many color options
- Many customized design options
- Added Aesthetical value
- Easy to clean
- Do space enhancements
1. How many colors are available in mirrors?
There are 7 colors available in mirror. These are clear, extra clear, brown, grey, golden, rose gold, copper, blue and purple.
2. How many designs can you offer?
We can customize multiple design options for you. We have approximately 50 designs in our design library and we also create wall panels on designs given by designers and customers.