Since the advent of the modern civilisation glasses have become such a product with which every person comes across many times a day. The S.K. group founded in the year 1963 has been providing glass solutions in almost every field. The present company was founded in the year 2007 with a new name Satkartar Aluminium fab. and a new analytical vision of providing innovative glass and aluminium concepts to our esteemed clients.
We distinguish ourselves from our glass traders in terms of our quality of product and services. Through grueling efforts in R&D we have developed techniques and equipments for performing different processes in the decorative glass industry leading to the introduction of many new trends in the construction & interior designing business in India.
Our group has been devoted to producing quality products of all types for over 47 years. The company can handle projects varying from one piece to thousands of pieces with the same dedication. Our designing staff works closely with our clients from initial concept evolution to final design. We welcome the opportunity to create a product for your particular style so that it promotes a lasting impression for anyone who views it.
What We Offer
We offer a comprehensive yet exquisite assortment of decorative glasses item and other glass wares. These magnificent products can be availed from us in a variety of designs, sizes, colours and similar specifications, as per the tastes of our customers. We offer:
We offer wide range of customized glass products for interiors as well as exteriors. The magnificent products can be availed in a variety of sizes, designs, colours and specification according to the needs of various coustomers.
Some of Our Concepts are divided into following categories-
Security Glass is Also called
"Bullet Resistant Glass"
Bullet Resistant glass is also called “Bullet Proof Glass", “Transparent Armor”, “Bullet-Resistant Glass” or "Ballistic Glass". It is achieved through the multiple layering of laminated glass. Laminated glass is basically two or more sheets of glass, bonded together by a polycarbonate material, viz. Polyvinyl Butyrol (PVB). The PVB interlayer helps to sustain a bullet's blow and slows down its penetration. PVB adds another element of safety by maintaining the structural integrity of the glass construction.
Mostly Ballistic glass finds application in safety and security areas. The glazing systems that use Security/Ballistic Glass helps in improving design of facilities as well as reduce physical damage and human injury possibilities that can result from accidents, criminal acts and terrorist attacks.
- Security glazing is generally used in ordinary glass, which provides an effective substitute for other construction materials to furnish the added benefits of natural light and visibility.
- Ballistic Glass helps in resisting bullet penetration that is fired from hand gun, short gun or rifle.
- Range in thickness from 20 mm to 60 mm.
- Laminated Glasses is constructed in a manner that each layer and interlayer of glass plays a specific role in assisting resistance against the projectile impact.
- Absorbing initial shock and energy generated by bullet impact where initial layers are broken and become finely granulated.
- Subsequent layers absorb shock waves resulting from the impact and reduce the velocity of the bullet, thus limiting or preventing spilling of glass fragments.
Security Glass Back
Contact Us60/3, 1st floor, block no. 2,
WHS, Kriti Nagar
Telephone : 011- 64644412/13
Fax : 011- 25193429
Mobile : +91 9811792011, 7840080051
E-mail : email@example.com